Sunday, October 17, 2010

Twenty Minutes of Pure Anxiety

Mastering the art of Foolproof Anxiety is neuroscience.

Start with a common twenty minute mid-day nap. The process of shutting your brain down takes up all twenty minutes. All of them. Every minute. By the time you doze off it's time to get up. And that's the beauty of it. You go down to rest but the entire experience is stressful-- checking your watch to make sure you are up on time only to get up disgruntled that you never truly went down.

Embrace your pillow for it is foolproof.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! After all I got a webpage from where I be able to
    in fact get valuable information concerning my study
    and knowledge.

    Here is my weblog: vigrx

    ReplyDelete

Older Anxiety, Timeless + Foolproof

Grape Tweets

    follow me on Twitter