Friday, October 21, 2011

Shameless Self Promoting Nag

It's not as easy at it sounds. First, you have to believe in yourself. Second, you have to believe that others can be made believers, and third, you have to be a nag.

No one likes a nag, but nags are the movers and the shakers. Eventually movers/shakers become those irritated by the shameless self promoting nags. And those nags become the next movers/shakers.

Full circle.

Shelf the shame, fist pump your inner nag, and chew off each individual finger nail as you anxiously barrel through your conversations with movers and shakers worrying that they think you are a nag.

13 comments:

  1. Ηi, I ԁo thinκ thiѕ is a greаt ωeb site.
    I ѕtumbledupοn it ;) I mаy reviѕit once agaіn sinсе I book-marked іt.
    Mοnеy and freedom іs the best way to change, maу yоu be гich and
    contіnue to guide otherѕ.

    Here іs my web ρage: pożyczka pod zastaw mieszkania działki

    ReplyDelete

  2. packers and movers in hyderabad




    we are best listing packers and movers in hyderabad. we are providing 24/7 service.

    want to relocate your home, find here top packers and movers hyderabad.

    now days, finding the packers and movers kondapur is a much difficult thing. so we are providing solution for your relocation in hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Webpace India is the best website design company based in Delhi, India. We offer custom, attractive web designing services in affordable rate.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. We do Moving Service and Logostic Solutions

    ReplyDelete

Older Anxiety, Timeless + Foolproof

Grape Tweets

    follow me on Twitter