Thursday, June 11, 2009

Le Sex Shoppe

Many of us know the feeling of our faces flushing when we take that step into a sex shop. A little bit of, "hope I don't see Dad in here," or "don't wanna use my credit card, did I bring enough actual cash?"

The problem is, after enough trips, the queasiness we once felt dissipates into a general sense of, "hey this is kinda fun."

In an effort to restore the anxiety you once felt, I have a foolproof method you can count on!

1. Befriend a retail employee of your local sex shop.
2. That's all.

From now on, every time you swing that sex shop door open, you can wonder if your newly minted casual friend will laugh about you when you leave.

Hey now... that's what I call sexiety!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Anxiety, Timeless + Foolproof

Grape Tweets

    follow me on Twitter