Monday, June 22, 2009

SPF, Effen F

Many years ago when I was a youngin' I would beg and plead that my mother not slab sunblock all over me at the beach. The feeling of sunblock on sweaty skin is the lowest of the low in my dark world of anxiety.

Now that I'm all grown up, with the wrinkles to prove it, I still battle mother like figures who insist every time the sun rises I lather myself head to toe in anxiety ridden nonsense. I always thought I could count on myself to build an anxious life for all around me, but as the years pass I'm finding so many others want to make their mark.

Sure, skin cancer makes me anxious. But in the daily routine I call Foolproof Anxiety, skin cancer prevention paves the road to anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Anxiety, Timeless + Foolproof

Grape Tweets

    follow me on Twitter